Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First bog.. my first song

I decided to write these blogs to post my songs to the world. I am hoping that someone will find me completely amazing and help me pursue my dream of being a singer. I have one inspiration for most of my songs. He is the man of my dreams, and sadly he doesn't know me at all. Thinking about it I don't really know him either, not at all really. But sometimes you can just get that vibe that says, "wow, this person is completely amazing." Then of course there are those other guys just completely suck, like my ex-boyfriend. I have written a song or two for him too. I don't know if anyone will really read this but a girl can dream.

Here we go...

Not the Perfect 10

I can't believe I feel this way
It's like relief you could say
I wasted my time and heart on you
But you were a horrible boyfriend, yes it's true

Chorus
I'm so glad you're gone
So glad I've moved on
I never have to see you again
I'm so glad you're gone
So glad I've moved on
I guess you're no the perfect ten

So you bought me some jewelry and paid to eat
And instantly my heart would admit defeat
But maybe it was just having someone there
Even though, I know, you really didn't care

Chorus

Bridge
Finding new love didn't take too long
I feel so good, I feel so strong
I look forward to what the future will bring
Now I know how it feels for my heart to really sing

Chorus

So that was my first one... I'm going to post them all seperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment